Warranty & Returns
Please contact BARR Plastics for warranty evaluation. BARR Plastics is not responsible for product damage resulting from accident, misuse or abuse, improper installation, operational conditions which exceed product's capability or lack of reasonable care. Upon confirmation of defects and approval for a Return Authorization, BARR Plastics will repair or replace defective products without charge. No responsibility is assumed by BARR for any type of labour required to remove, return or otherwise, or any special, incidental or consequential damages as BARR has no control over how or where products are installed and used.
We strongly suggest that anyone intending to rely on any recommendation or to use any parts or material mentioned in this website, in any of our catalogs, or provided by any BARR representative, should satisfy themselves as to such suitability for their particular application and that all applicable safety and health standards are met.
Most product warranties for any defect are provided for 1 year from the date of invoice and are generally provided by the Manufacturer and facilitated by BARR. Please contact a BARR Customer Service Agent for any other specific Warranty Information.
The only reliable means for making a final selection of any product(s) is actual field testing under the conditions of intended use and this responsibility rests solely with the purchaser.
1. Items returned for repair will not be accepted without prior approval and a Return Authorization Number (RAN).
2. Defective warranty items will be replaced or repaired at manufacturer's option on a no charge basis. Customer is responsible for return of product for inspection and if applicable BARR will pay for return to the Customer after a repair or replacement has been made.
3. The customer will be charged for the appropriate parts, labour and freight charges for all non-warranty work.
4. BARR or the manufacturer will not provide replacement parts at no charge while repairs are being made unless special arrangements can be made for emergency situations.
5. A description of the application (media, temperature, pressure, etc. that item(s) were subjected to) and performance of the items must accompany the return. Please specify type of failure and exact location of failure. Photos of damage are required to authorize a return.
6. Prior to returning, item(s) must be cleaned, neutralized and/or sanitized. Items which have not been cleaned and neutralized will not be inspected or repaired.