These cage totes are completely brand new w/ galvanized steel support cages and pallet bases (except for the 275 USG tote with poly pallet base option). This selection of three different capacity options is a very popular style of liquid handling tote, designed for efficient and economical shipping, handling, dispensing and storing of a wide variety of bulk food and chemical liquids where less than tanker load quantities are required.
The totes are fork-liftable/pallet jack moveable and stackable two-high when full and stationary (higher when empty), and are designed to maximize space on flat decks, in dry vans, in shipping containers and inside warehousing for optimum space efficiency.
- Internal bottle or tank made from high quality food and beverage grade certified virgin HDPE
- All totes come factory sealed at both openings with tamper evident seals
- Drain valves are quality and replaceable 2”, 1/4 turn ball valves with Viton seals and 2” MPT connection w/ dust cap
- Top is fitted with a standard 6” non-vented and sealed screw lid that can be fitted with a vacuum and pressure vent fitting or other type of fitting as required
- Totes feature a slightly sloped, bottom discharge channel into a 2" outlet with ball valve for positive drainage.
- Pumps, valves, hoses and other fixtures and other customization options can easily be made or mounted to these vessels to create a variety of liquid handling systems for applications such as liquid transfer, blending and dispensing.
- A variety of adapter inlet and outlet fittings and vents are available from BARR for specific liquid handling processes.
Availability: full truckloads or less, from BARR Plastics facility (BC, Canada), or in full truck load quantity from factory (IL, USA).