This cage tote provides a single size option with significant economy for a food & beverage grade factory sealed bulk container with all the same beneficial features as the all-new version.
- The re-bottled totes come with the same new food grade HDPE plastic bottle with factory seals on all openings and a dust cap on the valve w/ tamper-evident seals.
- Valve is a quality, replaceable ¼ turn 2” ball valve w/ 2” std. male camlock connection w/ viton chemical grade seals so is suitable for a wide variety of chemical & food and beverage liquids
- Adapters to most any connection are available
- The steel cage and bases are used, usually one-time use, and are reconditioned to more or less new, so this is an exceptional option at a low price for a newly re-conditioned tote with all new certified food-grade bottle and fittings.
- A variety of adapter inlet and outlet fittings and vents are available from BARR as well as any needed customizations for specific liquid handling processes
such as liquid transfer, blending and dispensing.
Availability: full truckloads or less, from BARR Plastics facility (BC, Canada), or in full truck load quantity from factory (Illinois, USA).